Meat Industry Hall of Fame announces Class of 2019
Source: Meat Industry Hall of Fame
via National Provisioner - September 17, 2019
The Meat Industry Hall of Fame has announced its six new members for the Class of 2019. They will be formally welcomed into the Hall during the induction ceremony, which will take place on January 27, 2020 at the OMNI Hotel/CNN Center in Atlanta, Ga.
The MIHOF Class of 2019 includes:
· Morris Burger, Burgers Smokehouse
· Chris Calkins, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
· Kerri B. Gehring, Texas A&M University/International HACCP Alliance
· John Harris, Harris Farms
· Robert Rebholtz Jr., Agri Beef
· R. Bruce Tompkin, ConAgra Refrigerated Prepared Foods
You are invited to the Meat Industry Hall of Fame Dinner and Awards Ceremony, an industry-wide celebration that recognizes top members of the meat, poultry and livestock industries. Co-located with International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE), this social event is the perfect way to kick off your week in Atlanta.
More information about the winners will be forthcoming soon.
Register Today to join us in honoring the Class of 2019!
document, plus links