CME Group Inc. Names Slate of Director Nominees
Source: CME Group
via PRNewswire - Feb 08, 2019
CHICAGO, Feb. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- CME Group Inc. today announced its slate of candidates for its board of directors for election at the company's annual meeting to be held Wednesday, May 8, 2019.
The board of directors recommends the Class A and Class B shareholders voting together elect the following individuals to the board:
· Terrence A. Duffy, 60, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, CME Group
· Timothy S. Bitsberger, 59, Managing Director and Portfolio Specialist, The TCW Group
· Charles P. Carey, 65, Former Vice Chairman, CME Group; Principal of Henning & Carey Trading Company and HC Technologies, LLC
· Dennis H. Chookaszian, 75, Former Chairman, Financial Accounting Standards Advisory Council; Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, CNA Insurance Companies
· Ana Dutra, 54, Former President and Chief Executive Officer, The Executives' Club of Chicago
· Martin J. Gepsman, 66, Independent Broker and Trader
· Larry G. Gerdes, 70, Chief Executive Officer, Pursuant Health; General Partner of Gerdes Huff Investments; Lead Director
· Daniel R. Glickman, 74, Executive Director, Aspen Institute's Congressional Program; Senior Fellow, Bipartisan Policy Center; U.S. Secretary of Agriculture (1995-2001); Member of Congress, Kansas (1977-1995)
· Daniel G. Kaye, 64, CPA, Retired Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
· Phyllis M. Lockett, 53, Chief Executive Officer, LEAP Innovations
· Deborah J. Lucas, 60, Sloan Professor of Finance at the MIT Sloan School of Management; Director of the MIT Golub Center for Finance and Policy
· Alex J. Pollock, 76, Distinguished Senior Fellow, Financial Markets, R Street Institute; former President and Chief Executive Officer of Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
· Terry L. Savage, 74, Nationally-Syndicated Financial Columnist and Author; President, Terry Savage Productions, Ltd.
· William R. Shepard, 72, President and Founder, Shepard International, Inc.
· Howard J. Siegel, 62, Independent Trader
· Michael A. Spencer, 63, Special Advisor, CME Group; Former Chief Executive Officer, NEX Group plc
· Dennis A. Suskind, 76, Retired Partner, Goldman Sachs & Co.
Three (3) directors will be elected by the Class B-1 shareholders. The Class B-1 Nominating Committee has selected the following nominees for these positions:
· Steve A. Beitler, 62, Chief Executive Officer, TJM Holdings, LLC
· Bradley S. Glass, 54, Independent Trader
· Gedon Hertshten, 66, Founder and Owner GH Financials; Chairman and Owner, Hertshten Group, Ltd.
· William W. Hobert, 55, Managing Director and Founder, WH Trading LLC
· Patrick J. Mulchrone, 61, Independent Trader
· Robert J. Tierney, 43, Managing Member and Owner, Kore Trading LLC
Mr. Bernacchi, who currently serves as a Class B-1 director, plans to retire at the end of his current term.
Two (2) directors will be elected by the Class B-2 shareholders. The Class B-2 Nominating Committee has selected the following nominees for these positions:
· Yra G. Harris, 65, Independent Trader
· Ronald A. Pankau, 62, Independent Trader; Owner, J.H. Best and Sons Steel Fabricating Co.
· David J. Wescott, 61, President, The Wescott Group LTD; Managing Partner, DWG Futures LLC; Partner, Nirvana Technology Solutions LLC
One (1) director will be elected by the Class B-3 shareholders. The Class B-3 Nominating Committee has selected the following nominee for this position:
· Elizabeth A. Cook, 58, Independent Broker and Trader
As the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) enables clients to trade futures, options, cash and OTC markets, optimize portfolios, and analyze data – empowering market participants worldwide to efficiently manage risk and capture opportunities. CME Group exchanges offer the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural products and metals. The company offers futures and options on futures trading through the CME Globex® platform, fixed income trading via BrokerTec and foreign exchange trading on the EBS platform. In addition, it operates one of the world's leading central counterparty clearing providers, CME Clearing. With a range of pre- and post-trade products and services underpinning the entire lifecycle of a trade, CME Group also offers optimization and reconciliation services through TriOptima, and trade processing services through Traiana.
CME Group, the Globe logo, CME, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Globex, and, E-mini are trademarks of Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. CBOT and Chicago Board of Trade are trademarks of Board of Trade of the City of Chicago, Inc. NYMEX, New York Mercantile Exchange and ClearPort are trademarks of New York Mercantile Exchange, Inc. COMEX is a trademark of Commodity Exchange, Inc. BrokerTec, EBS, TriOptima, and Traiana are trademarks of BrokerTec Europe LTD, EBS Group LTD, TriOptima AB, and Traiana, Inc., respectively. Dow Jones, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500 and S&P are service and/or trademarks of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC, Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC and S&P/Dow Jones Indices LLC, as the case may be, and have been licensed for use by Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE CME Group