Dunkin' Brings New Go2s Value Menu Choices to Its January Menu
via PRNewswire - Jan 07, 2019
CANTON, Mass., Jan. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- January is a time when many Americans put saving money at the top of their list of New Year's resolutions. Dunkin' is giving guests a great way to start 2019 with great value choices, offering its popular Dunkin' Go2s value menu to bring customers the chance to choose from three of the brand's popular breakfast menu items priced at $2, $4 and $5 for two of their go-to favorites.
Available beginning today at participating Dunkin' restaurants nationwide for a limited time, the Dunkin' Go2s menu includes:
· Two Egg & Cheese Wake-Up Wrap® sandwiches for $2
· Two bagels with cream cheese spread for $4
· Two Bacon, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches for $5*
According to Tony Weisman, Chief Marketing Officer, Dunkin' U.S., "Offering favorite menu items at a great value is an important way Dunkin' stays such an integral part of our on-the-go guests' daily lives. Our fans loved the Dunkin' Go2s menu when we first introduced it last year, and we're pleased to help customers start 2019 by enjoying a pair of their favorite breakfast items for $2, $4 or $5."
To support Dunkin' Go2s, the brand has rolled out new advertising inspired by the rich, playful creativity, music and styles of the 1970s. The fully integrated campaign celebrates multiple genres that defined this incredibly creative era, from singers to cop duos, to highlight Dunkin' as the destination for getting two delicious on-the-go breakfast items served at a great value. The new advertising campaign, which was developed by BBDO New York, will run on television, as well as online and across various Dunkin' social channels. Click here to view some of the new television advertising.
Last week, Dunkin' also unveiled two new menu choices to give on-the-go guests new energy to keep running throughout the start of the New Year:
· New Power Breakfast Sandwich: Available for a limited time, this new, better-for-you sandwich features a veggie egg white omelet with spinach, peppers and onions, turkey sausage and American cheese on a new, thin seeded multigrain sandwich bread. At under 400 calories, the Power Breakfast Sandwich is made with eight whole grains which contribute 20 grams of whole grains, has 24g of protein, and has no artificial flavors or dyes and no high fructose corn syrup.
· New Energy Cold Brew: Dunkin's signature cold brew coffee with a shot of its freshly brewed espresso brings coffee lovers a new source of power in their cup.
Dunkin' is also bringing back two favorites introduced in 2018. The Brown Sugar Chipotle Bacon Breakfast Sandwich offers a double portion of caramelized brown sugar chipotle bacon – made with real brown sugar and chipotle seasonings – along with egg and cheese served on a buttery, flaky croissant. Meanwhile, for a treat for donut lovers, the Caramel Chocoholic Donut features a classic chocolate donut frosted with caramel icing, sprinkled with semi-sweet chocolate curls and finished with a drizzle of caramel icing.
To learn more about Dunkin', visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or subscribe to the Dunkin' blog to receive notifications at https://news.dunkindonuts.com/blog.
* Single sandwich sold at regular price. No egg or meat substitutions. Excludes specialty bacon sandwiches. For a limited time at participating locations.
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced regular/decaf/flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 12 years running. The company has more than 12,700 restaurants in 43 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.