CME Group Inc. Names Slate of Director Nominees
Source: CME Group
via PRNewswire - Feb 08, 2018
CHICAGO, Feb. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CME Group Inc. today announced its slate of candidates for its board of directors for election at the company's annual meeting to be held Wednesday, May 9, 2018.
The board of directors recommends the Class A and Class B shareholders voting together elect the following individuals to the board:
· Terrence A. Duffy, 59, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, CME Group
· Timothy S. Bitsberger, 58, Managing Director and Portfolio Specialist, The TCW Group
· Charles P. Carey, 64, Former Vice Chairman, CME Group; Principal of Henning & Carey Trading Company and HC Technologies, LLC
· Dennis H. Chookaszian, 74, Former Chairman, Financial Accounting Standards Advisory Council; Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, CNA Insurance Companies
· Ana Dutra, 53, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Executives' Club of Chicago
· Martin J. Gepsman, 65, Independent Broker and Trader
· Larry G. Gerdes, 69, Chief Executive Officer, Pursuant Health; General Partner of Sand Hill Financial Company and Gerdes Huff Investments; Lead Director
· Daniel R. Glickman, 73, Executive Director, Aspen Institute's Congressional Program; Senior Fellow, Bipartisan Policy Center; U.S. Secretary of Agriculture (1995-2001); Member of Congress, Kansas (1977-1995)
· Deborah J. Lucas, 59, Sloan Professor of Finance at the MIT Sloan School of Management; Director of the MIT Golub Center for Finance and Policy
· Alex J. Pollock, 75, Distinguished Senior Fellow and Director of Financial Systems Studies, R Street Institute; former President and Chief Executive Officer of Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
· Terry L. Savage, 73, Nationally-Syndicated Financial Columnist and Author; President, Terry Savage Productions, Ltd.
· William R. Shepard, 71, President and Founder, Shepard International, Inc.
· Howard J. Siegel, 61, Independent Trader
· Dennis A. Suskind, 75, Retired Partner, Goldman Sachs & Co.
Three (3) directors will be elected by the Class B-1 shareholders. The Class B-1 Nominating Committee has selected the following nominees for these positions:
· Jeffrey M. Bernacchi, 59, Independent Trader; President, JMB Trading Corp.; Managing Member, Celeritas Capital, LLC
· Gedon Hertshten, 65, Founder and Owner GH Financials; Chairman and Owner, Hertshten Group, Ltd.
· William W. Hobert, 54, Managing Director and Founder, WH Trading LLC
Two (2) directors will be elected by the Class B-2 shareholders. The Class B-2 Nominating Committee has selected the following nominees for these positions:
· Patrick W. Maloney, 56, Independent Broker and Trader
· Ronald A. Pankau, 61, Independent Trader; Owner, J.H. Best and Sons Steel Fabricating Co.
· David J. Wescott, 60, President, The Wescott Group LTD; Managing Partner, DWG Futures LLC; Partner, Nirvana Technology Solutions LLC
· James J. Zellinger, 72, Senior Vice President, Wedbush Securities
One (1) director will be elected by the Class B-3 shareholders. The Class B-3 Nominating Committee has selected the following nominees for this position:
· Elizabeth A. Cook, 57, Independent Broker and Trader
· Georgi Z. Komon-Gold, 68, Independent Broker
As the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is where the world comes to manage risk. CME Group exchanges offer the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes, including futures and options based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural products and metals. Around the world, CME Group brings buyers and sellers together through its CME Globex® electronic trading platform. CME Group also operates one of the world's leading central counterparty clearing providers through CME Clearing, which offers clearing and settlement services across asset classes for exchange-traded and over-the-counter derivatives. CME Group products and services ensure that businesses around the world can effectively manage risk and achieve growth.
CME Group, the Globe logo, CME, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Globex and E-mini are trademarks of Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. CBOT, Chicago Board of Trade, KCBT and Kansas City Board of Trade are trademarks of Board of Trade of the City of Chicago, Inc. NYMEX, New York Mercantile Exchange and ClearPort are trademarks of New York Mercantile Exchange, Inc. COMEX is a trademark of Commodity Exchange, Inc. Dow Jones, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500 and S&P are service and/or trademarks of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC, Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC and S&P/Dow Jones Indices LLC, as the case may be, and have been licensed for use by Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE CME Group